Monday 23 April 2012

Garnier goodies...


A week or so ago I picked up some goodies by Garnier from my local Gardian Pharmacy...




What brought on these Garnier purchases was a little mention in Mel's blog HERE.  I saw this PureActive ExfoBrusher/face wash and thought 'I need one of those'!  Of course, I was a little concerned I would not find one here in Singapore so did a quick search on the 'world that is the web' ;-)  Smiling, smiling that I actually found another blog from a girl in Malaysia who had recently picked up this 'exfo brush' thingy here in Singapore!  Yeah, off to Gardian to grab one...

I have not been disappointed and really like the clean feeling and the fragrance is very good too.  I actually made the mistake of using it prior to wetting my face the first couple of times and did not get a great result but after reading the instructions I did as advised which is...to fully wet your face, squeeze a small amount onto the brush and then scrub away (not to hard though).  Lathers up perfectly and leaves my face thoroughly washed and clean.  I love the massage feeling the rubber brush thingy gives you...very nice ;-)

The other items I purchased were the light BB cream.  Coverage is wonderful and feels very 'light' to wear...I've tried so many make ups and totally hate the feeling that some of them give me which is 'like I am wearing make-up!'  This BB cream actually makes me feel 'all natural' ;-)

The eye roll concealer is wonderful too...again, the coverage is great and the little roller ball makes application so easy and just the right amount is used.

All in all, very happy with my Garnier goodies ;-)

I'm off now to take some pics of my April Bellabox...I've already fallen in love with 2 of the products and this month's box is definitely up there with my faves ;-) pics 'n' review to follow...

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment