Wednesday 11 January 2012

Universal Studios Singapore 'n' getting some my time back

lots and lots of smiling at...

http://www.rwsentosa.com/Attractions/UniversalStudiosSingapore


We have visited one time before for 'little boy's' Birthday so this visit was for 'big boy's' Birthday. Our day was chosen with precision and happily we got it just right so not much queueing at all :-)  Tickets booked on line and printed along with Universal Express passes...super easy and efficient. Be there for the gates to open, 'movie park' staff scan the 'print out' ticket and off you go, ready to enjoy your day filled with lots of fun.







My boys were really excited, and to be honest so was I, for our first go on the new Transformers ride. All we knew was that it is labelled as 'the ultimate 3D battle' so not really knowing what to expect made the experience even better.  After our fifth ride (!) we knew what was coming but the ride is still 'pretty damn awesome' :-) I've tried posting a you tube vid here I found on line but not sure it does it justice...if you get the chance take a trip to Universal and try it for yourself...I promise you will not be disappointed :-)

not me but I 'want' that calm ;-)

Ah...some well earned 'my time' :-)  Yes, yes, of course I love my kids to bits but to have them back to school is wonderful :-)  does it sound selfish to need regular 'my' time?  Maybe, but without some 'my' time I really would be insane!

So, this week we are back into the school routine day.  This means being washed, dressed, breakfasted and leaving the house by 8.15am...I'm back home and out walking my dog before 8.40am.  I love walking with my dog and listening my ipod, it is one of the most perfect 'my' times and a fab way to start the day. Off we go by the Kallang and Geylang River and along to the Gardens by the Bay which is super well kept and has amazing views across to the city.





I'm off now to transfer some ipad tunes onto my pc without erasing everything...viewing posts about this on the Internet seems to suggest that this is more difficult than it sounds...heck !

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment