Friday 14 October 2011

Nī hào...

This cute box arrived yesterday :-)  I will set aside some time today to enjoy the 'opening ceremony' and will be reviewing the products within...little bit excited about the very first Bellabox
"Wǒ bù dǒng hán yù"...but I'm learning!  I'm only on my second 'Chinese Made Easy' lesson and it is so much fun - I'm loving it.  Of course, yes, it is soooo difficult but my teacher is fab and makes it relevant to how I can practice day to day (courage required!)  It's not really 'necessary' to speak Chinese here in Singapore...English/Singlish is spoken and understood island-wide but for those trips around China it will come in useful.  Anyway, for the last 4 years I've been saying "I would really love to learn mandarin" so here I go.  Apparently, one of the traits of my star sign which is Gemini is a love for and success with languages ;-)  I agree with the love for! 



Living in France for a total of 9 years definitely developed into a success with French.  Without French I would not have had such great friends or amazing experiences there...I promise to do a topic about living in France and the French language and people (bien sûr les noms changés pour protéger les personnes concernées :-D Yes, you'll see living in France wasn't always with a smile but I did have lots of smiley times ;-)


They say music can alter moods and talk to you...I totally agree with this.  Everyday, twice a day, I walk my lovely dog and pop in my iPod - it is filled with a real mix (Take That - with and without Robbie, Rihaaaaaanna, Cold Play, Eminem, Cheryl Cole, Air, Ke$ha, Enrique, Taio Cruz, Pulp and other crazy choices) with the iPod on shuffle the music really does 'set' my day.  A song that is really making me smile right now (constantly on the radio), I will find it on iTunes, is Enrique featuring Pitbul ...I like it ;-)

Zài jiàn - later...

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

1 comment: