Friday 18 May 2012

Beautiful Surprises 'n' tiny diamonds...

I've had my box of Beautiful Surprises sat on my dressing table for quite some time now!  Well, not exactly just sat...I have been using the products and adoring the scent too ;-)

The VanityTrove April edition was another fab 'n' beautiful box...what did I get?



Braphy Lip Plumper - this little lip gloss totally made me smile...it comes with a tiny mirror attached especially for those who can't find their lips :-D  I laugh but yes, I can never put gloss or colour on without a mirror ;-)

Braphy
is a cosmetic brand made in Taiwan


Braphy Eye Liner - I don't actually use 'much' eye make-up...but, I shall start and give this little liner a try.  It does seem easy to use and 'even I' should be able to make a pretty good job of applying it ;-)

Biotherm White D-Tox - apparently it shall give my face an instantly bright look...that promise alone is enough to make me smile ;-)  I've not actually used it yet but, will try it out and hope to report my brightness!  I'm not really into the whole whitening product thing - preferring a little colour in my cheeks actually ;-)



Style Aromatherapy Hair Moisturiser - now, this is my favourite ;-)  I have very long, very thick hair and it really isn't in the best condition due to chlorine, sun damage, heat damage (straighteners) and generally not getting it 'trimmed' often enough.  This product though is making my hair worth smiling about and I totally will be buying again and using my S$2.00 off voucher in Guardian...yay!  love it ;-)



Masego Safari Spa voucher and Cappu Spa Polish - I'm not really much of a spa kind of girl but may well have to make an exception for this!  The 'coffee scrub' smells divine ;-) and the texture is lovely.  Can I only buy this at the Spa?

Finally, but equally as 'beautiful' is the Filthy Farm Girl - Filthy Pussy Soap - I received mint-rose and really the scent is absolutely gorgeous.  I didn't put it to the test in the shower yet but if the scent alone is anything to go by it will be another fab product from VanityTrove.



I also have to share my B*Dazzle experience!  Whilst on a little coffee morning turned retail therapy day, my friend pointed out this store in both Wizma, Orchard Road and Raffles City Mall.  I became pretty excited ;-)  Previously I got the very top of my right ear pierced and over time it healed up...I've been wanting it re-doing again for years actually.  So, couldn't wait to jump in the seat and get this perfect tiny diamond 'popped' into my ear ;-)  smiling, smiling and not a single bit of pain afterwards.

Excellent service, quick and 'relatively' pain free ;-)  I was given 2 bottles of 'ear care solution' to use morning and evening to ensure the piercing is kept infection free.  Also a check up for a week later to be sure all is well.  Definitely made me smile ;-)

So, now I pack and get ready to leave for a romantic 'stay-cation' with Mr Man...my early Birthday treat.

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment