Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hair colour or is it color?...

So, do blondes have more fun, are brunettes boring or is there something to be said for 'the power of red' ?   Questions, questions, questions...well, I think Rihanna looks beautiful whatever her hair colour ;-)


I've been colouring my hair for as long as I can remember...actually even longer than that!  I find that colouring hair (in whichever country) is such an expensive pass time...and I hate the whole hair salon experience - you know...chit chat, tea, coffee, old 'n' v.worn magazines and 3 hours spent surrounded by buzzing hair dryers and smelly chemicals. 




Recently though I've been saving myself a heck of a lot of money, saving tons of time and smiling, smiling by doing the whole DIY hair dye thing ;-) I get my colours from Mr Moustaffa...I'm a tiny bit addicted to shopping at the Moustaffa Centre ;-)  The colour costs me around S$8 and takes a maximum of 1 hour (this includes putting on, leaving to develop, washing off and a conditioning treatment ;-) bargain with regard to money 'n' time !





Do we spell 'colour' or 'color'?
I guess it depends where you are from...


Just last week, little boy was writing a story and wrote the word 'color' I corrected him and said it has a 'u'...since though I've been wondering if he learns it in school as 'color'?  I'm going to have to go with accepting that either way is correct ;-) you say 'tomAATo' I say 'tomaRRto'...

BTW...I've recently started using Instagram and, although not fully aware of what I'm doing, I do seem to be succeeding and it's making me smile :-) I'm clare_victoria ...come to follow me.  I'm currently on with #photoadaymay and having fun with uploading pics using different effects ;-)



Me a bit Pop Arty ;-)
#photoadaymay
clare_victoria


Something has got me smiling and a tiny bit excited this week...as soon as I can I shall be facebook-ing, blogging and Instagram-ing about it ;-) until then...

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment