Wednesday 29 February 2012

SPCA, Personal Assisting 'n' Art...


Monday morning took me to Mount Vernon Road and my little 'job' in the SPCA shelter...

Anyone in Singapore who is thinking of getting a pet... PLEASE, please take at look at the animals up for adoption. There will most certainly be an adorable and perfect, pooch, kitty, bunny or hammy waiting just for you :-)

On Sunday I got myself proper organised for a very 'arty' day...


How many Mums intend to, and love the idea of, a day doing arty stuff with the kids...what happens, we need to tidy round, clear a space and dig out paper and paints. That's happened to me since forever!
finally organised...let the messy time begin :-)



Me and my boys had loads of fun creating 'n' crafting and now have a permanent art station (table) on the balcony...yes, we shall be creating some masterpieces 'n' having lots of fun too ;-)

To be perfectly honest, for a few days over the weekend I didn't feel much like smiling. I'd had my feathers well and truly ruffled by a certain individual :-( 

Ruffled feathers to fit my mood :-/

I hate conflict and am generally the person that really avoids it all but 'some people' like a bit of a good old conflict and actually thrive on the attention it involves ;-) I'm for sure not going into the 'histoire' but heck I was annoyed! Anyway, for now it's time for a spot of SUMO :-D and I'll get back to life, fun 'n' smiling... :-)


 
Once again, Mr Man is away and to keep myself busy this week...I've got myself started on some course work assessments. ICS Personal Assistant course to be exact. The whole concept of the correspondence course is excellent, making it easy to study from home wherever your home may be.

 
My dream PA job - all the clothes 'n' shoes ;-)

This is my third course with the International Correspondence School and this one has started off very interesting and pretty straight forward...mainly common sense stuff which I'm pleased to say I have a lot of :-). Today's topics...the role of the PA, office equipment and behaviour in the office 'tact and diplomacy'!

Love that - tact and diplomacy...yep, I've got that sorted too :-)

Ah well, it's good to be smiling again...you can't beat a bit of Skype with friends 'n' family to put life back on track :-))



kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

1 comment:

  1. Find kisses 'n' smiles on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kisses-n-smiles/169457529837086
    xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete