Tuesday 21 February 2012

mia Bellabox 'n' that fabulous Potion...

I have been receiving BellaBox since it's launch in October 2011.  This monthly box of beauty goodies just keeps on getting more 'n' more beautiful and the items within more 'n' more exciting it does not fail to make me smile :-)

I've had my fave products and have purchased online from the Bella Shop (order while the product is in the current monthly box and postage is free...now how fab is that :-))

My personal faves are...

http://bellabox.sg/brands/index/view/brand/Oscar%20de%20la%20Renta/







During the last week I've see 'rave reviews' on various blogs and Facebook posts for Faust's Potions.  Yes, I'm going to dive in there and say I am loving 'n' smiling at this product too but with a slight twist on it's intended use...



I'm for sure not using this after partying 'n' drinking until the early hours!  For me, the 'Awake' potion has worked extremely successfully for those early school mornings with my boys, I'm calling it my 'energy potion' and the fact it tastes far better than 'red bull' is a fab bonus! ;-)

Also, the 'Sleep' potion has had 'some' success on me too.  I'm a terrible sleeper when my Mr Man is away on business so decided to try out this 'Sleep' potion.  I will say, it did not actually 'knock me out' and 'make me sleep' but I for sure did not feel as 'depressed' from lack of sleep as I normally would.  So, yes ladies, these here Faust's Potions are useful to us mothers 'n' wives who don't actually get out partying every weekend but need some 'Sleep 'n' Awake' time throwing our way too ;-)



http://bellabox.sg/brands/index/view/brand/Faust%27s%20Potion/

Go on girls 'n' ladies order now while you can enjoy 'n' benefit from the 5 for the price of 4 Faust's @ Bellabox promo


Ah, mia Bellabox (the February edition)...

 How full of love it truly is xx


Here's some pics of what I got in my lovely box...


I am personally loving Ansley Cosmetics 3D shimmer & powder
and DKNY's Pure fragrance :-)

The Ansley powder gives excellent coverage
and the shimmer is perfect for giving just that right amount of glow ;-) 

DKNY's Pure is exactly what is says on the bottle, the scent is so very pure 'n' simple
I think it's absolutely perfect for everyday use.
Yes, in this crazy world we all need a little scent of calm :-)

Oh, how many days before mia Bellabox March edition arrives at my door?  I personlly can't wait :-)

If you've not already subscribed to this most beautiful box I recommend you click here now, I promise you'll be smiling that you did :-)

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment