Saturday 22 June 2013

Wanderlust with Bellabox 'n' monthly beauty treats

It's that time of the month again...no, not me in a bad mood and snapping at everyone and generally feeling fed up with life!!  

I mean the time of month when my Bellabox is shipped and delivered by a caring hand to my door.

I absolutely love coming home to see that little pink box sitting on my table.  I take some 'me time' to enjoy each and every beauty-filled moment as I open and unwrap my surprises :-) 


who wouldn't want a beautiful pink Bellabox to arrive into their hands each month!?
...SIGN up to Bellabox Singapore Sign up here and enjoy the beauty-filled experience xx :-)


This Wanderlust edition for June 2013 brought me all of the pictured beauty treats.  Not every box is identical, you will receive a pick and mix of items from the month but each mix will be of equivalent value and quality.

                                                   

Here's what I got:-

Methode Swiss Tri-Cell Age Delay Face Intense - is going to delay signs of ageing and promises to be so intense you really will see firm, plump and utterly youthful skin.  I like the texture and find the dropper applicator easy to use without being wasteful.  Of course, best results will be seen when used with other Methode Swiss products like the Age Delay Face Cream.

VMV Hypoallergenics Armada Sport 70 - this lightweight sun cream is perfect for the water sports lover and with SPF 70 you can enjoy a beautiful sunny day on the water and keep those UV rays at bay.  I've received Hypoallergenics products from VanityTrove previously (cleanser and moisturizer), I find these so light yet effective, I let my eldest son use them to keep those nasty hormone changing spots at bay.  I know this sun cream will be perfect for him on the Rubgy field or in the swimming pool :-)


Bomb Cosmetics Shower Gel - Olive Oil based shower gels are my fave, totally packed with moisturising goodness.  The scent is amazing, a little fruity and rather invigorating too :-)  The gel lathers up loads using a shower puff so a little goes a long way.  Made in England too, so I can't complain. www.shea.com.sg

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise - Eversleep Shampoo & Conditioner - so this was my fave from the Bellabox team, my hair is generally a fizzy mess (unless I spend a good hour styling it).  Both the shampoo and conditioner, from the very first use, have had a lasting effect on my hair and sleek hair is once again not just a dream :-)

Veet Hair Removal Cream - I have actually used this Cream before and love the lasting results it gives. So easy to use - I apply, leave for a minute or two before jumping into the shower cubicle and then 'on-ing' the shower, use the handy spatular to scrape off the Cream et voila silky fuzz free legs.  Rinse off fully and slip on your breeziest summer dress :-)  This handy sample size is perfect for a quick beach getaway too.

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil - lightweight and perfect to keep those sleek locks looking beautiful all day long.  Adds instant shine too.  I use this and some oils are really, well, too oily for my hair and seem to leave my hair just hanging lifelessly but, this is light enough to keep hair's natural movement.


Luxe City Guide - this absolute divine gift totally made me smile.  Each Bellabox subscriber would not have received the same City Guide and I'm happy to say mine was of a City I long to visit and now makes me want to visit Tokyo, like, asap....come on Mr Man let's book a romantic weekend away xx :-)

Can you believe all of the beauty treats in just one box.  J'adore Bellabox xx :-)


Connected to Instagram?  Me too!  If you'd like to follow me and see what each day in Singapore (and beyond) brings me, then request to follow 'clare_victoria'





kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment