Thursday 24 January 2013

it's been a while...'n' now it's 2013

I do seem to have been neglecting my little blog of late...not even going to make excuses for this!!  Will say though, I hope to be back with regular post updates from now...try to promise :-)


The 'Holiday Season' has been and gone, presents wrapped, presents unwrapped, turkey cooked, vast amounts have chocolate (and mince pies with brandy butter) have been consumed and I really do not care or dare to mention how many bottles have been popped, drained and thrown into the recycling bin :-)

As Singapore gets ready to celebrate the Chinese New Year...red lanterns, golden snakes and generally, Chinese decorations are popping up all over the place.  Having today had my Chinese lesson and learning all things 'Chinese NewYear' I shall post more about this and how the Chinese celebrate and why they do and eat what they do in celebration of the coming New Year...

To finish off for now, and I promise to be back soon....here's a selection of pics from the 'Holiday/Christmas Season' in Singapore and Thailand...I'm a firm believer in 'better late than never'!!









Back soon,

with kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment