Tuesday 23 October 2012

beauty goodies 'n' guest room

I seem to have been very pre-occupied by and generally surrounded by beauty products more recently...I know, not a bad thing to be surrounded by :-)

a mountain of beauty products

My problem is, these things have taken over my guest bedroom...what to do?  Should I move everything, tidy away and generally just get my guest bedroom back?

Heck, no!  I've decided to make my study into a guest bedroom and keep my "beauty products room"...it smells divine and totally makes me smile when I walk in there :-)  kind of reminds me of walking in Sephora...how lovely




Anyway, the temporary study come guest bedroom will be occupied as of tonight...when Grandma & Grandpa arrive from the UK.



Of course, I have 2 very excited boys here today.  I'm guessing Grandma & Grandpa will be sleepless on the plane and buzzing with excitement too.  Of course, they have been to Singapore before and absolutely love it.  The next couple of days will be busy planning exciting days out and places to eat and drink during their visit.  Any ideas, much appreciated...??

Something which has got me 'not so smiley' recently is the fact our swimming pool will be closing as of the end of November for a minimum of 6 months!  Oh, golly!  Everyone tells me pool renovation generally takes longer than expected so 6 months will become what...?



With no swimming pool is it possible to travel to Bintan every weekend?  Perhaps not, but it's worth a couple of visits during the next 6 months, right?


Love Bintan and the Lagoon Resort



Want to enter my Bellabox inspired giveaway?   Follow the link here:-

still time to enter the give away HERE xx :-)

Bye bye lovely people.

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare,
    wow, that is really cool to have a room just for beauty products. hahaha. universal studios?

    ReplyDelete