Wednesday 20 June 2012

Beautiful Surprises pour moi...

I absolutely adore receiving my 'Trove' of Beautiful Surprises each month...who could not smile at this perfect package appearing on their doorstep every 22nd of the month :-)





I was such a lucky girl this month and received an extra 'Trove' which was the 'Belle edition de Mai' ;-)  I promised to review and give my 'honest' opinion...here goes...



Starting with the Gatineau products :- DefiLift 3D with 'Bodufix', Aquamemory moisture replenish eye care and Strategie Jeunesse intensive treatment for eye area...

I have to totally admit that the 'Bodufix' kind of got me excited :-)  Anything that promises to help with these 'ever-appearing' fine (sometimes not so fine) lines gets a massive smile from me!  The scent is perfect, very mild.  The texture is smooth and creamy and does not leave a 'sticky-ness' as some 'fine line' creams seem to do.  I'm actually hoping to get myself a huge jar of this in duty free!  Of course, I cannot comment on the effects as, with all of these such products, it requires some weeks of usage to see the 'remarkable change'...when I have purchased my 'duty free jar' I shall get back to you with the 'changes' I see xx ;-)

The eye treatments, again, are a perfect product for me to try...right now I'm preparing baggage, schedules and generally 'trying' to make my way down my 'to do' list so...my sleep is being disturbed and, yes, I have massive dark-ness and puffy-ness under my eyes.  These little compresses 'ouzing' with serum are super.  Again, not at all sticky and actually made me relax for the necessary 10 mins (I think I will try popping these little beauties in the fridge for the next time I use ;-))  I did, honestly, see a little difference even if it was simply the fact that I was 'forced' to lay down and relax with this product xx ;-)

eye care replenish product...(dehydrated skin)...ah yes, around my eyes do become a 'lot' dehydrated, OK, I know the white wine I drink does not help my 'fine lines' and skin elasticity so a product that can counter-balance the effects of white wine definitely gets a smile from me xx ;-)  en plus, the texture is not at all greasy and left my eye area extremely smooth and 'a little' more hydrated.  I guess you get to a 'certain' age and realise 'eye cream' is the way forward :-D




Les produit de Payot up next...Démaquillant - eyes and lips, Tonique purifiant, Lotion essentielle, 'so pure' balancing and purifying serum and 'hydrofluide' hydrating activator serum...

So, these products are the absolute perfect size to pop in my carry on bag for the air plane!  So, that is exactly what I shall be doing...I'm leaving my 'beautiful Singapore' tomorrow evening and heading to 'dreary 'n' wet' (although totally family and friend filled) UK for the annual 'summer' holidays.  I shall be giving my full review and no doubt fighting the jet-lag the next time I log on...to blog on...

A trés bientôt,
kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)



OK, so I received this May edition of VanityTrove completely free of charge from the beautiful VTeam but hey! my review is totally honest xx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment