Saturday 10 March 2012

skin supplement bar 'n' Vanity Trove...

So, as promised now what did I get up to on Thursday afternoon?...
https://www.facebook.com/VanityTrove


I had a very interesting time, met some lovely, lovely girls from Vanity Trove and a nice British guy representing Skinc.  All in all a super experience.  What wasn't so great was that I forgot my camera (foolish of me)...so, I'm using a few pics from Vanity Trove's Facebook ;-)





I got to learn all about Skininc and was given a personalised skin analysis ;-)  No surprises when the results were in...lack of elasticity 'n' tired skin ;-/ 

My favourite 'bit' about Skinc is their 'my daily dose' idea...from their 9 serums you choose 3 which are perfect for your skin type and get these mixed into a cute colourful bottle which is 'your personalised' daily dose.  Here's my 'miracle' serum;  'Reborn' - lines and ageing skin, 'Renew' - tired and ageing skin, 'Revitalise' - pigmentation, dullness...of course, I would be hoping these would be blended in a cute purple bottle ;-)


for now though, I'll be giving 'Renew Q10' a try...
goodbye tired 'n' ageing skin ;-)

 
Skinc products are very kind to skin (especially a sensitive skin) :-)  In the past I've used some exfoliating products or peels and these have been way too harsh and abrasive for me.  Happily, Skinc are perfect and I'm looking forward to testing my samples from the cute goodie bag :-)


The 2 masks look a 'little scary' but I'm excited to see the results.  The black mask promises to 'detox, repair and replenish' while the white mask will give me 'baby-soft and porcelain white skin'.  Photo of me relaxing in one of the masks could be quite funny :-D 

Yes, my special invitation from the lovely Camy at Vanity Trove has left me eagerly awaiting my first 'box of beautiful surprises' from Vanity Trove ;-) and this 'Clinique loving girl may make the switch to Skinc and their skin supplement bar ;-)


This week I've also been busy working on my Personal Assistant course.  I'm happy to say it has started super well, my first test paper gave me an amazing 100% grade A :-) smiles all around here. I could very well be starting my 'dream' PA job very soon...


my dream PA job...a Devil of a boss
but all those shoes 'n' clothes would be soooo worth it ;-)


Yesterday my Bellabox for the month of March was dropped in by Mr Mail Man :-) I've been waiting for some 'do not disturb' time to open and enjoy my goodies ;-) coming soon...




kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment