Wednesday 15 February 2012

Beautiful things 'n' love...actually



Love Actually...I've no doubt mentioned this movie before, but my Valentine's Day (and evening) alone 'sans mon mari' sparked a DVD and a glass of wine moment...ah, yes for a girl who loves a bit of a romantic comedy 'n' a few happy tears, a perfect moment was had :-)



Husband away on business or working late are a common aspect of Singapore life (yes, lots of other lives too...even beautiful Kate and Prince William were apart this Valentines).  I always 'try' to stay sane and positive when I'm alone and make endless lists of all that 'random stuff' I don't get around to normally. This time, I'm creating a fabulous bedroom make over for my boys :-) it's kind of tiring me out so I'm sleeping pas trop mal, actually.  I wonder if my Mr Man will notice that the 60 minute make over team (should have) been round?
who sleept in this messy unorganised room?
OK, so my self-set budget didn't stretch to interior designers!
but, plenty of 'housey' mags were flipped through.
I'm pretty pleased with the result... 

Last bits, a random selection of links making me smile :-)

ASOS yeah...they deliver free to Singapore :-)

Net a Porter lots of wish list beautiful things here :-)

The Tiger Mother I am actually admiring this woman...she is amazing, so too are her children :-)


and a few beautiful things I'm loving actually xx :-)

from top left clockwise...
Burberry wedge, February's Bellabox, Tiffany bracelet,
pink 'n' purple glitter nails,
Christian Louboutin 'snakey paint splatter' pumps,
arty cutie dog :-)


kisses 'n' smiles from me xx :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment