Saturday 31 December 2011

mascara wands 'n' synthetic snake venom

Krikey, 'what an odd blog title' I hear you saying...

The Skinfactory synthetic snake venom was actually part of my November Bellabox...


It's certainly a bit of an odd one. I've read on a couple of blogs that this product is great in the fridge overnight before use. Rather slimy and the thought of the snake venom (synthetic or not) makes me feel a bit queasy.  But, I decided to give it a try, relax and enjoy the result. The under eye patches are very cooling and soothing and, although the results were not 'extreme eye-lift', I did see a bit of a difference and think it is worth smiling about :-)



Next up, mascara wands...well, I decided I needed a new mascara as my travel size clinique makes my eyes itch, Sephora very black waterproof is my favourite for night and my regular Sephora is on it's last dregs.  Test a few testers...I decided I would :-)  Quite embarrassed I was though, when a brand, colour tube and colour mascara looked great and I took the tester wand to my eye...oops! almost 'had mi eye out'!  I read the label carefully and saw that the mascara, or more specifically the wand had been designed for 'the Asian eye'.  Well, a new beauty fact to me...I had no idea that different eyes had different shaped lashes and would therefore require a different shaped eyelash wand - seems obvious when you think about it really :-)

I decided on this one...
product and packaging making me smile :-)

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment