Sunday 18 December 2011

chaos that works in Vietnam...

Yes, I'm still smiling in Vietnam and I've discovered there is order to this crazy chaos! Actually, the easiest way to cross the road is 'just walk' the motor bikes, rickshaws, taxis, cars and buses will dodge as they 'do' anticipate you will walk out!  Here's a video took from the terrace of a very nice restaurant...



So, yes I'm still alive after crossing many streets in Ho Chi Minh City :-) here are a few pics of my adventures...

complimentary fruit in a little boat

Old Colonial Majestic Hotel 'n' new modern Financial Centre

ice delivery - no ice trucks here!

the ice delivery guy

Communist Party Headquarters

Notre Dame

Mostly, I've been drinking and occasionally eating... I did ask my Mr Man what Vietnamese food was...he told me 'dog' and someone else told me 'snake'! Therefore I found it best to stick to a liquid diet ;-)  lime margaritas, ginger 'n' lemongrass martini, white wine 'n' a little drop of champagne, nice ;-)





We did treat ourselves to a lovely, lovely brunch at the Intercontinental Hotel... Seafood 'n' desserts to die for, never ending Veuve Clicquot Champagne :-) I don't need to eat again until Wednesday ;-)





oysters 'n' vodka shots ;-)

Off now to catch the plane back to Singapore...



kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment