Friday 23 December 2011

airport, happy tears 'n' Christmas movies....

I've said before that I'm a 'proper girly-girl' 'n' I love a romantic comedy :-) one of my faves is 'love actually'...I love the beginning with the airport scene...hugs, tears, kisses 'n' smiles. Well this last week I've been there acting out those airport scene.


My parents arrived...I was anxiously looking out for them and managed a few tears even before I saw them :'-) well, needless to say, on actually seeing them I was very emotional...a 'proper' good happy cry makes me smile :-)
Next to arrive from Manchester were my parents-in-law and brother-in-law...my Mr Man being soooo busy at work couldn't make the airport collection so I was sending SMS updates and getting anxious 'n' emotional on his behalf. 

So now we are all family together here in Singapore 'n' preparing 'n' getting excited for Christmas in this beautiful city...



We'll be having some good family times together...games, days out and some proper Christmas movies.  A few from our viewing list are 'polar express', 'the snowman' and 'jingle all the way'. 






So, what will you be watching this Christmas hols?  No UK television for us so we are a little bit disappointed to be missing the Dr Who Christmas Special :-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qN9X9tyHkw

I'm off now to paint snowflakes on my nails, mix some margarita 'n' listen Cliff @ Christmas ;-)

kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment