Tuesday 1 November 2011

Starbucks, Monet 'n' Yoga Dogs

A few pics which are making me smile right now... I hope they make your day a smiley one too ;-)


Christmas has arrived at Starbucks Singapore.  The Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha sounds far too yummy to ignore, for sure I shall have to sample this Starbucks Christmas Delight - maybe a cranberry muffin too ;-)  Oh heck, Holiday Season kilo increase starts early!


The past weekend I went along to the National Museum of Singapore with my three men.  I'd been wanting to visit for sometime and, of course, needed a good excuse to 'drag' my three men along...their interest in Geocaching was the perfect excuse (more about Geocaching and Singapore caches another time) ;-)


The visiting exhibition right now is 'Dreams & Reality' French 19th and 20th century art on loan from the Musee d'Orsay, Paris.  It was pretty amazing to see all of these "famous" paintings here in Singapore.  I had to wonder which moving company they used - not a single scratch or tear in any of the art work! 




Finally, and I'm sure the only time you'll see 'Monet' and 'Van Gogh' joined by such a fab image...


I am still smiling at the Yoga Dogs ;-) can't wait for Father Christmas to bring me this calendar...


kisses 'n' smiles from me xx ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment